2009年9月22日星期二

Enjoy..

Rest a few days holiday (Hari Raya) .
Start to feel a bit lazy ..
Because in the few days of vacation, my sleep time is middle of the night, until it wake up at noon..

Recently, very few sports (badminton)
Everyday at home, Online, Online games, watching Drama.

Soon, October upcoming,
I also look forward to a day in October, I dont know what the day will be the day.
I cant give myself too much hope, because I was afraid I will be more disappointed.
So ... go with the flow ...

Blessings of Own

4 条评论:

aaron251 说...

hai bro..hw ya?
hope u r fine...i dun noe wat is ur hopes in oct but i wish ur dream can cum true ya..hehe...dun take it hard..jz b peace on it..even can't get wat u wan but ur life still nid go through so jz make ur mind clear...jia you..
miz u so muj man
take gud k ya...muackssss

海崎 说...

我大概知道你所期待的日子。
我的也刚过不久吧。
人生该自己去寻找,迷惘是无可避免。但是在你无法分辨方向的时候,希望你还会有个人来当你的指南针。

Yeandy 说...

Reply Aaron:
harlo bro...im fine..
hmm..yaya..i knw...
sometin wan tell u..
hehe..msn chat...
miss u too^^

Yeandy 说...

Reply 海崎 :
哇,这么好哦~一直都来逛我的blog?
还是刚好路过啊?xD..

hmm..
不要每次说到井井有条似的=.=//
等下我看不懂啊~哈哈..

不过还是谢谢你拉